Outsource to DCR Systems — and We Do It All for You
Complete your service offering and significantly differentiate your dealership by outsourcing the operation of your accident repair center to DCR Systems. We operate it for you, under your branding, becoming an extension of your dealership operations.
The DCR Systems’ management system is transparent to your customers. As far as they know, it’s you — their dealer — providing them with world-class collision repair.
The dealership’s responsibility:
- Provide the facility and contents built to DCR Systems patent–pending specification from the ground up or through building conversion.
- Provide the name (the facility operates under your dealership’s branding).
- Provide customer base to the collision repair facility.
DCR Systems’ responsibility:
- Provide the physical layout of our world-class operating model.
- Supervise the construction process.
- Provide standard equipment and tooling.
- Recruit, hire and train.
- Manage all day-to-day operations including interaction with insurance companies.
- Handle all regulatory compliance.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience on behalf of your dealership.
- Send service and total loss referrals to dealer.
Working hand-in-hand to further develop and expand on DCR Systems’ process-based production system is AkzoNobel Vehicle Refinishes, the lead global strategic partner with DCR Systems. Through an exclusive supply agreement, AkzoNobel provides a highly refined portfolio of services to support each DCR Systems location.
Each DCR Systems location also benefits from a strategic research and development relationship with Spray-Tech, which custom engineers refinish equipment optimized for the DCR Systems process.
Complete Your Service Offering with World-Class Accident Repair
To learn more about DCR Systems’ outsourced, turnkey collision repair solution, call us at 1-888-DCR-9902 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 (888) DCR-9902
Our service staff are
available 24/7 to help you
“We partnered with DCR purely to increase customer satisfaction. We wanted to eliminate the clog in the body shop — cars just didn’t move.”
15-location Classic Auto Group, Mentor, OH
“In the Toyota world, our whole mindset is to create efficiencies. So is DCR’s.
“Partnering with DCR closed the customer service loop within our organization.”
General Manager, Metro Toyota
Brook Park, OH
“We were immediately impressed and excited by DCR’s process and quality.
“Partnering with DCR allows us to continue to take care of our customers at a very high level and to create customers for life by closing the customer service loop.”
Chief Financial Officer
Mike Johnson’s Hickory Toyota, Hickory, NC.